At super.AI, we are driven by a simple statement: "AI for Everyone". We are launching the next phase of that process and are looking for someone ambitious to lead product driven growth marketing.
- We are a deep tech company with cutting-edge AI research. We all know that machine learning and AI are set to transform our lives. Our technology promises to transform machine learning
- Mark Twain once said that during a gold rush, it's a good time be in the picks-and-shovels business. If machine learning is a gold rush, super.AI is building a better shovel
- To do this we are searching for the best-of-the-best to build a massive company. But at the same time a company where people are happy with their lives and feel healthy, passionate and satisfied
- We're 20 people and have just launched, so you will have the opportunity to shape things from the beginning and see the company grow
- Although super.AI is young, this is not our first rodeo: our CEO previously founded a 100-person company, and between us we've held senior positions at Google, Amazon, Adobe, Microsoft, McKinsey
Imagine yourself designing and implementing the next breakthrough AI/machine-learning services, enabling AI for everyone at the start of a company's explosive growth.
At super.AI, we are building services to open AI/machine-learning technologies to anyone. We are at the exciting stage where the growth of our company forces us to do aggressive hirings to realize our visions quicker.
Essential to achieving our goals is building an intuitive site and documentation that play a key role in presenting the product and getting the technology operating in the users' hands as fast as possible.
What you'll do:
- Create and refine user interfaces for our website and documentation
- Establish and develop the super.AI design system
- Design icons, graphics, and other elements within the interface
- Build prototypes in Figma
- Work closely with the product team
- Illustration skills are a major plus
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience (UI, visual, digital design or similar)
- Strong eye for current design trends in line with, e.g., Stripe
- Portfolio of amazing UI and digital design projects
- Experience in creating design systems and using UI patterns
- Experience presenting complex tech products to users
- Familiarity with presenting your designs for different users (developers, decision makers, etc.)
- Ideally, experience in working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Passion for AI and cutting edge tech is a big plus
- Smart, humble, hardworking, and collaborative
- By smart we don't necessarily mean high IQ (although a huge plus), but an affinity toward learning. We want to automate as much as possible so we can focus on the few things that require human intelligence and creativity.
- By humble we don't mean submissive or unambitious, we mean it in the same way Roger Federer is humble.
- By hardworking, we don't mean long hours (be with your family). What we mean is while you're here you're doing the best work of your life. It means being disciplined, professional, focused, gritty, resilient, and resourceful.
- By collaborative, we don't mean submissive or deferential, it means taking leadership from everywhere. "I'm taking responsibility to fix this system", if there's a lack of trust "I'm going to address it", if goals are unclear "I'm going to deal with it", it's about being a meritocracy
- All four of the above are required. We all know people missing one of these and it's not nice to work with them (e.g. someone who is smart and hardworking but not humble and collaborative).
- The people we like the most are smart but humble
- Wants to win no matter what, but will not cross lines of integrity to get there
- Strong beliefs weakly held, etc.
If this resonates with you, it would be amazing to get to know each other—reach out and send an application!